Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Fathers Day Card, Printed Photos n a Layout

After few months of absence from my jazzercise class finally i step into the dance studio again yesterday. It feels so good to jump and dancing my heart out!!!! I miss feeling this way....

So i'm back to jazzercise and i feel good!!! Anyway just sharing with u few pieces that wont fit anywhere else in my entry but here! Lol.

First pic is my 'Fathers Day' card for dear dad. A lot of misting and embossing. I tried to keep the masculine look and glad that i had those gear dies from TH!

Second pics is of the printed photos that's ready to be scrap! Oohhh sometimes i wish i cud do it all day long!!! Lol.

Last pic is my attempt at scrapping a large pics! I used my June calico kit and well i dont really fancy the outcome. It looks..hhhmmm blahhh!!! Boring! Perhaps u peeps hv some idea for moi. Do share..:)

3 comments:

Lynnda said...

1st of all.... I can imagine how you felt about burning the fat!!!...me too...I missed exercising!!!... I so in need to get back in shape... that is my 1st to do list!!...

2nd love that dads card... a gorgeous masculine!!

woohoo Im happy to see your stack of photos... more layouts more minis YAY for that!!!

last but not least... love the dark background...the photo... and those...banner tag...with faux stitches... its beautiful Ame... hugs...xoxo

Blossom inch said...

First of all, I like the card look so masculine.
Second, those printed photos...yummy to scrap! go on and share with all of us.
Thirdly, the layout I think it is not 12x12 but however it is absolutely nice.
Thanks for sharing!

Mazlina said...

wow ame.. the card and layout are awesome.. love the wheels on the card.. and the layout.. so unique.. love how you blend the pictures and bground..

p/s: me need to step in dance studio too la.. yes i do!