Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I'm Back!!!!!!

I'm back!!!! Woohhhooo cant wait to get busy at my scrap corner again!!! Well not now anyway. Aaarrgghhh i'm still very tired from the trip and adrenaline rush! lol. I've got plenty to update. Few long due posts for sketchabilities, papier, SIL and scrappin studio. Pics of the trip to GC and hhhmmm no pics of shopping item! lol. Too tired to snap those!

Okay perhaps i will start my entry with sketchabilities? Okay so watch out for next entry yeah. I need to edit the pics first and will be back soon. Oohhh..did i mention my maid is back??? Wwwooohhhooo i love my 'bibik'!!!! She's awesome!!!!

See u shortly! :)))))


2 comments:

Lynnda said...

YAY Ame is back... I can't wait... and really miss you heaps... no .. I'm not terrer... you still my sifu okay!!!..hugs...xoxo

YAY Maid is back...

Sharm Nidyanandan said...

welcome back dear!! :) looking fwd to ur projects gurl!! :)