Sunday, September 6, 2009

This time it's about the Wardrobe..


After an entry on my dream kitchen here is another one on my dream closet. Hhmmm it doesn’t have to be in white in fact I think I prefer my wardrobe to be in dark colour like black but not brown. It has to be spacious and enough lighting to brighten the room. In the center of the room would be my makeup table and a small island cabinet to store all my accessories.
:

And I would love to have a lounge settee to compliment the room and also for me to laze around while doing my own manicure and pedicure. Oohhh yes I prefer to do my own nails..hehehe. What will complete my walk in wardrobe?? Again a Chandelier!!! Hahaha..drama queen!!!






15 comments:

Naddy said...

all so cantikkk... i have a wardrobe room but of coz x lawaaa ahaha

abrahyn said...

wish i could have one like this...later2 i snap wardrobe i...sure u terkejut punye, hehehehe..dah macam wardrobe kat kedai bundle!

Lynnda said...

This is so PERFECT for me... I'd definitely in need of this~ walking wardrobe...InshaAllah soon...

kaezrin said...

i so wants ittttt

Amelia Khalik said...

Naddy..lucky u..huhuhu..ada wardrobe room..i only have bedroom..kekeke

Abrahyn..ok2 tak sabar nak tgk..but i think nothing is worst than mine!!! kekeke..kapal pecah pun tak mcm tuh..hahaha

Lybeau..hey sis i think u can have one at ur place right?? most of malaysian houses are not design for walkin wardrobe..:(

Amelia Khalik said...

Elin..for u not want but NEED!! kekeke..btw u've been tagged beb but i couldnt find any shout box kat ur blog..hehehe

Zaila Mohamad said...

Wah, nice pics..just found ur blog from LadyofLeisure, mind to exchange link k;)

Anne said...

OMG!! This is everyone's dream wardrobe dear...cunnnnnn

Amelia Khalik said...

hi zalia. Thanks dear..sure jom xchange link but i cant seems to link to ur's laahhh..mcm mana yea???

Amelia Khalik said...

Anne..yeahhhh i know!!! hehehe..hhmmm kalau my hubby ada kilang cetak duit ok lah kan..since dah takde tuh buat stock verangan jer lah...hehehe

adriana az said...

oh dear...don't we all want the same thing?*sigh*..insya'allah..dreams are merely a dream if we dont do anything about it ;) right?i'll make my dream come true..chewwaahhh..my berangan is worst than yours..hahahaha

Me, Mrs Taj said...

cool...blh tido dlm ni..

Amelia Khalik said...

Na...it's ok ko buat dulu n then i will follow u...hehehehe

Mrs Taj..bukan saja blh tido mcm2 blh..nanti anak2 i ilang carik dlm wardrobe dulu..kekeke

eynda said...

Nak jugak wardrobe macam tu.....tapi macam tak cukup space je kat rumah baru tu nanti....kalau boleh jadikan satu bilik khas utk wardrobe je mesti best!

Amelia Khalik said...

eynda..umah baru eynda byk bilik kan..hehehe..masih blh convert satu jadi wardrobe room..hehehe