Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Raya Pictures and short story




I have hundreds of photos and never ending story about 'Raya'. However I do not wish to bore my readers about my 'Raya' stories…hehehe. Don’t get me wrong I had a blast and I truly enjoyed myself but to emphasized more on it I definitely have no energy to spare. All I could say was in a day we went to at least 11 houses total. Yes that’s how big my Hubby’s family was and we only managed to visit about 60% of the relatives, i think.
:

By night I could feel my feet burning and my body aching. My parents decided to experience raya in Kuching after hearing so many stories from me and I can assure you they totally didn’t expect it to be that hectic!!! Hahaha. My mom almost surrendered on the last day but all in all it was an experience she will never forget.
:



I’ve uploaded more pics in my FB. The ones that u see here are those that I did not publish in FB. It’s more of a candid photos n moments captured unaware, which I think is unique in it’s own expressive ways. Enjoy.
:


6 comments:

adriana az said...

candid pictures are tells us the real story...lovely all of them...aku nak gigit allysha...gerammmm...

eynda said...

Meriahnyer raya :-)

Amelia Khalik said...

Eynda...sanak saudara Belah hubby ramai..tuh yg meriah sakan tuhhhh

ana...ko tgk si Ally half way dah panas tanggal semua baju!!! Hehehe

adriana az said...

what was i merepeking kat atas...berterabur english...you know wht i was trying to say right??hahahah...candid pics tells us the story...:)

kaezrin said...

best lah raya u..i like..comel2 the gegirl....

Amelia Khalik said...

Elin..gegirl tuh mmg kaki posing gak cam maksss dia..hehehe