Sunday, January 30, 2011

Mini Envelope Album Pt5


Hey all. Oohhh i had a great teaching session today. I might overshot the class a bit longer..lol. There's plenty to do isnt it gurls? Hehehe. I hope they enjoyed the class as much as i did. I know i've promised to reveal another album, tell ya the truth i actually lost count on the number of mini's i've done so far..lol.


It has travelled everywhere too! I no longer keep the previous one, it has found a new owner along the way. So this time i did something for me. This one is a keeper simply because it's one of the simplest that i've done so far. I dont intend to put a smaller pictures and this one can accomodate the standard 4x5 photos and still i've got pockets to slot in the extra. Not as bulky as the others it's just something that i like to fiddle with.



Okay no..i'm not letting this one go..so i'm gonna print some photos fast and quickly glue it down! lol. There's two more album waiting for reveal..hhmmm maybe later eehhh. Nite2..:))


8 comments:

Jessy Christopher said...

Another beautiful mini album by you! Isn't it awesome to see your art in different places and touching souls?! Great job Ame!!

Anonymous said...

Lovely work.. gorgeous.. I love all the pages that you have created :D

Sharm Nidyanandan said...

Such a sweet looking album! I like the quote, 'restoration under way...' so cute!! :) well done on your class gurl! I'm sure it was a blast!!! :) keep on rocking! ;)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is a wonderful mini, and inspired me to get my act together and make one for someone I promised for a long time....

wUiLuN said...

Hi teacher, I'm Chris. One of your student on Saturday... Thanks for teaching me such a great mini album..LUV it so much...

Blossom inch said...

yes new owner get like more than 3 mini albums of yours...arggghhhh...
Like this one and you know what I have the mini for the swaps it is fabrics and I hope you guys like it and I am doing another 4 fabrics mini albums again. Kind of get hooked doing mini, get it from you la..

Rosa said...

Another mini! hehehe... Its fun isnt it to do mini album. Tis one too is nicely done! I love the outcome. Happy creating babe!

somebody who needs to love herself said...

mini albums are really not my thing I have so many KIV mini albums so I am sticking with LOs.

I love all your minis. semua dasyat belaka hehehe