Monday, January 17, 2011

Making Memories Layout for Papier


Hey peeps. I love monday!!! lol..yup i'm having fun time scrapping today. Had 2 layouts n a card done. What a productive day..gonna get more going later. For now let me share this layout that i did for Papier. U know i always had trouble naming my layout. Sometimes i think i must have been repeating the same old title. It's either sweet or happy or moment or wish or dreams..hahaha. Oohhh well i tried..n will keep on trying..lol.



For this layout the Making Memory packaging was staring right back at me on the scrapping table and me being so lazy decided to just used that as my title. Clap for me..for feeling like a genius all of a sudden! lol. You can find most of the material used and scrapping info here. Thanks for dropping by today...:))



6 comments:

Blossom inch said...

me too...always have that problem on tittle...this one is good ha..MM indeed.

Jaime Lee said...

Ame, you commented that you can't play with space. You just did with this LO! Bravo! Love how you use all the flower doilies in your layout.

Lynnda said...

Tell me about it!!...Love the "bubbles"... love the space...love the kraft colors..love the colorful jewels...last but not least...love the photo.... psst...will email u my new addy...and sis... please...bear with me...yours not ready yet...hugs..xoxo

Jessy Christopher said...

Love the MR doilies for sure!! It's gorgeous how u placed them. Love the white spaces too ;) Clever to use the "MM" title!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Beautiful layout Amelia, so love those doilies embellishments!

Anonymous said...

Lovely LO Amelia.. very nice :)