Tuesday, January 11, 2011

CCCB Week 38 - Winter White


My blog is overload with posting today but i'm not about to miss this fun challenge over at CCCB. The theme is winter white and ur allowed to add only one other colour as an accent. Here's my take.




I decided to do an altered frame that i just bought from ikea. I just love the original white colour and dont intend to altered too much on it. So what i did is cut out the white doilies from prima packaging and add flowers, blings, buttons and stick pins.

Hope ur inspired to create, I'm itching to do more projects. Till then nite2..:))


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweet one Amelia. Very nice :)

Lynnda said...

WOW...gorgeous white.... nice one Ame... you are on a roll eh.... scrap rush I'd call... xoxo

Ros said...

What a difference a doily makes (sorry ... couldn't help that) ... your frame is beautiful ... I've seen the original so I know that this has a lot of work in it and the result is fabulous ... thanks for playing along at CCCB

Jessy Christopher said...

I love that how u emphasized the white on the frame! What a clever way to use the prima packaging and the flowers are pretty!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So pretty and so full of shabby goodness, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful Frame.. Such a creative idea! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

Liza Yahya said...

Nicely done..I also have this frame from IKEA, been waiting to be altered. Thanks for sharing your gorgeous frame!

Sharm Nidyanandan said...

sweet frame gurl! the embellies are just nice for the lovely frame! :)