Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Creative Scrapper Sketch #135


My first attempt after the holidays. Hhhhmmm not really my fav but oh well i've gotta start somewhere right. Hehehe. It was a tough day for me as my soon to be 3 yrs old is in a foul mood the whole day. She refused to take her nap and just wont let me do my thing. So i ended up entertaining her the whole day n does nothing..oohhh well there goes my layout marathon!!! *sigh*




Anyway on to this layout, which is very straight forward. Add distress ink to the paper doilies n layer the pp on top. That's about it..hahaha. Material list, Cosmo Cricket pp, Doilies, Graphic 45 pp, Theresa Collins pp, Maya Road flowers, Lace, Distress Ink, MS Puncher, Ice Stickles, Cosmo Cricket Stickers and Oct Afternoon Stickers.




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this fabbie LO and all the goodness.. .look at the doily and the bloom.. gorgeous :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Beautiful shabby goodness here! So soft and pretty!

Lynnda said...

what??? I love it ... its beautiful... i can see you hang your banner eh... watch ... its addictive.... LOL... cute photo too...love it .xoxo

MOMMY CGG said...

waa..
sume chomel2 wak

Sharm Nidyanandan said...

yet another gorgeous lo by you dear!! you're fab at those handmade flowers!! :)

DILLA KARIM said...

wow really creative work!! too bad i am not at all creative

Unknown said...

amazing LO!!love all the small details, so cute!