Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A Thank You Card

:
A friend of mine ask if i cud do a big ( I mean BIG!!!) Thank you card for her doctor, who succesfully delivers all 4 of her children through cesarean. She wants it big in order for her Dr to display it on the notice board.
:
:
It took me a while thinking of the most ideal way to create what she had in mind. I figure out rather than do the normal 2 page card i wud instead do a little mini layout as she wanted her family photos to be included, 3 in total!!

:
Finally i came out with this card/mini lo that is 8 x 12 in sizes. I left the tags empty to be filled with her own wordings n tq note. So waddya think? hehehe..
:

5 comments:

sekamar rindu said...

salam..

so cute kad tu...

mariam said...

cutenya anak2 dia.

Great job! cantik. love the colours very soothing.

Elizabeth (Beth) Moore said...

Hope you don't mind me stopping by your blog to tell you about Papercraft Star (just in case you don't already know!) We'd love to have you enter some of your inspired projects in our challenges there. We're also having a DT call soon and want to tell papercrafters like you about the call! There is still time to enter our PTI gift certificate drawing too! http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2010/09/another-gift-certificate-give-away-at.html

Craftylicious said...

I think it's lovely! :)

Lynnda Hosni said...

I think its just gorgeous.... Im sure she will be really happy with this... as I would... xx