Sunday, October 24, 2010

A sneak peak Of Weekend

:
Hey peeps did u notice i've got myself a blinkie on the right side of the bar. What do u think? hehehe..i love pink and also bling2 plus a scrap addict too. So it is my reflections of scrap-tivity!  It's free so go ahead and grab one for yourself.
:
 :
The week is coming to an end. I had so much activity goin on, with the kids and all. Earlier today i attended a mini album class conducted by Sharon K at Scrappingville. It's great to be able to learn something that u are not familiar with, she's known for her 'beading' technique and her edgy style is simply eccentric. There's so much to do in the class, with little details here n there. I did not finished mine, i took it back home and will proceed to add more details n a bit of this n that too. So just a sneak peak of what's coming in the next few days time..(i hope) lol.
:
:
Apart from that i took time off from doing any layout and managed to alter a tiny mini pail. It's so small and too cute not to notice. I pick it up from a bridal gift shop the other day. In them i dump all my blooms and leave it on my craft table for my next project. As always i'll be back with more entry...:)