Sunday, October 3, 2010

SIL October Challenge

:
I've been busy until i have no time left updating this blog! With a lot of open houses invitation and a few errands here n there, it left me gasping for a time of my own. It's always the case for me during weekends to have more activities than the rest of the days. I guess i've been putting few kilos too. With the amount of eating i've been doing i'm not surprised that skinny jeans is a lil bit tight around the waistline! Hahaha.
:

:
Okay on to this layout that i did for SIL this month. We were challenged to reveal the content of our handbag!! Hahaha..to me it is a girl secrets n it's like baring your soul to the world! Hehehe.
:
 :
Material used, Grunge Board, Chipboard Stickers, Distress Ink, Ice Stickles, Alcohol Ink, Prima Flowers, Prima Stamps, Bazill Instithz, Slice Applique Design Card, Opaline Pearls, Tim Holtz Journalling Strip, MR Mists, Tattered Angel Mists, Heat Gun, 3D Dots.
:



2 comments:

Naddy said...

Nice LO ame :) interesting to see what everyone else has in their bags ehehe

Amelia Khalik said...

Nad..ur's is the neatest i wud say..:)