Thursday, July 1, 2010

Scrap It Lah July Altered Challenge

:
Day 4 of being sick..i dragged my a** to d Curve!! I just had to make a stop at papier before i go bonkers! and while i was there i bump into Jessie n Watie. U guys shud check out all the yummy stuff they have just brought in!! I want it all!! If only my bank balance permits!! Hahaha..
:
:
Apart from that do check out SIL blog for July Altered Challenge. For more details kindly go here. This is what i did for the project. My first Altered Canvas.
:


4 comments:

Chowchow said...

Hope you feel better soon Amelia. Nice canvas.

Amelia Khalik said...

Owwhhh thanks Mich. After countless paracetamol n 2 bottles of cough syrup..i wonder when!! hahaha..

Lynnda said...

oh you poor thing.... hope you feel much better....

great work...love the mist and the clock...nice...

despite being sick ...this is awesome...

psst:... this flu will take a long time trust me... i have yet to recover 100% after 2 weeks...xx

Amelia Khalik said...

Hi Sis, i did this canvas thing before i got sick..pphheewwww isnt that a relief!! Hahaha. Yeahhh it's taking like forever to get back like normal, the worst is the coughing and headache!! I pray it'll end soon..insyAllah..