Monday, July 26, 2010

LCOM 28 Days Of Summer

:
LCOM is celebrating 28 Days of summer at their forum blog. I decided to join in the fun just so i cud clear my old stash. When i first started scrapping i have no idea on what works best for me n i stock up on a lot of things esp embellishment before realising that it was a real uncordinated mess! Bits of this n that. I have a lot of those and i wonder if i'll ever use it.
:
:
28 days of summer fun is just what i needed to de-stashing. Here's some of the lo's n cards that i did.
:

6 comments:

Naddy said...

pretty LOs ame :)

Lynnda said...

I'm glad to see your creation again....I hope you are feeling much better... I'm sure you will...

Oh my... Ame... I love all of it... my fav though is the woot woot card... too cute... love it....xx

iza said...

wow!!lovely lovely creations!!!i luurrrvee ur love of my life lo...

Blossom inch said...

you are totally a scrapping machine..all los are nice...

Sharm Nidyanandan said...

my my..did u do all that in one day!? awesome! :)

Amelia Khalik said...

Tq Ladies, all comment apreciated...:) btw sharm not one day more like weeks..hahaha..