Thursday, April 1, 2010

Life Story Workshop by Wati Basri

:

I know this is like ‘yesterday news’ hahaha. Everyone who attended the workshop has been blogging about it. So okay, here’s my version which is actually gonna be quite short! Hahaha. First and foremost I think Wati Basri is one talented gal!! and her technique is jusr plain marvelous and because of that I’m gonna get myself a heat gun!!!
:
:
It’s a life story workshop of a mini album. The idea is not to use any pattern paper but only cardstock and corrugated box as the album cover. She did a great job with hers but cant say the same bout mine. So u see..we can have the same paper, the same technique but different outcome!! just like cooking..same recipe, same amount and yet the dish will never taste quite the same!! Hahaha.
:
:
I promise it’s going to be short…so finally after ms wati parted her valuable knowledge to us this is what mine looks like. Eerrrrr..i guess it turns out okay but not great like hers!..lol
::



4 comments:

Naddy said...

beautifully done! cu soon xoxo

Amelia Khalik said...

Naddy..thanks beb..sms me kay..:)

Wati Basri said...

awww babe..u did fab with the mini album love the cover to bits and great way to layered those puffy alphas :) thanks again for joining me last week...btw tried to email you but wasn't sure if you receive it!

Amelia Khalik said...

Wati..yes i did recv ur email. thanks for taking time sending us the pics!! i'm glad i'm able to attend d workshop. Such precious knowledge...:)