Monday, April 19, 2010

12 x 12 Album

:

Woowww i had a busy day. Hhhmmm busy catching up with d  BJ ladies and later with Yam. She hand me a bag of goodies/stash..well she said she's de stashing a bit here n there, the papers will go out of style. Ohhh yes Ms Mariam is updated in d papers department. Anything yesterday is considered out of style!!! hehehe. As for me..i'm thankful to be on d receiving end!! Muaaahhhh to u dear.
:
:
Anyway i ran out of space in my only 12 x 12 album, there's no way i cud fit more lo's without it looking hideous!! hahaha. So what's a girl to do? go out n buy another one that will cost her rm150 OR..CREATE!!! and so i did what i do best..yes i create my very own 12 x 12. Not much but i love the simplicity of d cover and it does'nt cost me a bomb!! hahaha...
:


2 comments:

somebody who needs to love herself said...

pftttt mana ai cakap camtu hehehehe....masa ai beli tu ai suka pink sekarang hormone sudah kacau what I like or not. nice la your album nanti ajar ai k!! bila ai dah stable :)

Amelia Khalik said...

Owwhhh yeah i've left out that detail!!! hahaha..ada org nak muntah tgk pink!! alaaa senang lah buat tuh...takper later2 when u r in d mood lemme know kay..thanks again dear. I dah tak sabar2 nak memotong kertas2 tuhhh..so geram!! hehehe.