Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A Friend Birthday Bash

Yesterday was fun!! Why?? Well just because I attended a ladies only birthday bash of a friend, neighbour n jazzercise mate, Izza. Ohhh yeah the ladies rock the place. There’s a ‘poco2’ dance, games n cake cutting ceremony. She had a special cake with a skeleton head as the center piece n cutting it with a butcher knife!!! Hahaha..yeahhh that’s how crazy the ladies get with d absent of the husbands!!
:
:
A friend even uploaded a video’s of mommy’s letting it all hang loose with a pole like dancing moves in facebook!!! I hope none of d husbands get to view it!! hahaha. I didn’t get to snap many photos as I was busy…chatting!!! And come to think of it I didn’t get to savour much of what’s on d buffet table..*sigh*. Perhaps next time I’ll eat more n talk less??? Not!!!
:

Oohhh well opportunity like these doesn’t come often. Once in a while it’s sure is good to have a laugh and forget about life routine. Thanks Izza for d most happening party ever!!!..:)




No comments: