Monday, March 1, 2010

Another Week Ended...

:
Another week has ended and i've completed all pending request, it is now time for deliveries..hehehe. I'm concentrating the next few days for lo's. Yes it's been long overdue! and time to print more photos.

:
I have a few beautiful n meaningful shots and will definitely make use of next week to get that adrenaline rush! I think i've mentioned it more than once on how nervous i can get just to produce one lo..hehehe.
:
:
Anyway i did end the week with a bang! my style..my way. I love making journals..:)

7 comments:

adriana az said...

you're really good at this..gorgeous stuff!!must be very proud of yrself...:)

Lynnda said...

geram sey tenok... the colors are so candy... yum... talented and rajin = Amelia...xxoo

somebody who needs to love herself said...

looks like you had a really good weekend. good food. and lovely productions.

maznah said...

me, cute la... suka tengok colour yg harmony camni...

Amelia Khalik said...

Na..kalo dah minat tak dapek nak nolong lagi..hehehe, pagi petang siang mlm pegang kertas..

Lybeau..i'm loving the candy colours at d moment..it reminds me of spring!!!

Yam..yes dear i surely do..every second counts, too precious to be wasted..:)

Acik nah..cuba2 itu ini..nampak gaya saya sesuai dgn kaler2 yg soft2 ajerrr...:)

Jessy Christopher said...

Someone is getting very busy these day huh?? Good for you that you are getting more & more crafty each day!!

Amelia Khalik said...

Jessy..better get busy this way than getting busy hanging out at d malls!!! hehehe