Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Allysha@Gymboree

My baby girl started going to gymboree when she was 4 mths old. The reason why I enroll her is simply because I have a principle that equality among sibling is a must in my household. Alif (my first born) took classes with gymboree when he was 4 mths till 2 years old and the other reason is I swear that it works for his self confidence and his ability to adapt with other children. Knowing from history I was a very timid and shy girl n so I believe I wud have pass some of the traits to my children.


It is an eye opener for me as there is so many ways to teach your child regardless of their age. As their motto says ’playschool’ I have found various ways to keep them entertained n of course drained myself of energy too!!! Hahaha..as long as the ki



ds r happy!! That wud be an accomplishment for me.

To learn more about gymboree go to their website at


http://www.gymboreeclasses.com/b2c/customer/why_gymboree.jsp






"Gymboree is a wonderful interactive program. Parents and children will be delighted to spend time together building strong bonds that will last a lifetime."


- Harvey Karp, MD, FAAP,
Professor of Pediatrics at the UCLA School of Medicine
author: The Happiest Baby on the Block

No comments: