Sunday, January 22, 2012

Creative Scrapper #192


Hey all, i hope there's still someone reading my blog! lol. I know the entry is getting lesser by the week but hopefully my next week i would get back my time (or life..hahaha). I'm sorry as this is gonna be a short post again. It's dinner time and the kids is screaming.


A layout created for the above blog using cardstock, mists, dusty attic lasercut chipboard, lost & found chipboard stickers n buttons, die cut tags and Alpha's. 


I'd like to take this opportunity to wish all my chinese friend Gong Xi Fa Cai. Have prosperous dragon year! :)))


6 comments:

Blossom inch said...

nice page with those chippies and I love the perfect misting.

Lynnda said...

What a great and inspiring page Ame... I love the layering and misting job too... Awesome... enjoy your break!!!... hugs...xoxo

Marina said...

Very cool artsy and fun layout Ame! :)

Jessy Christopher said...

Tons to see on the layout. I can just stare!! Beautiful as always...

Mazlina said...

wahhh .. love the layering.. everything went really well together! :))

sandi said...

Wow! This is absolutely fabulous!