Monday, November 14, 2011

WP Layout For Papier

Hey all. The usual monday madness for moi is here! I can't wait for d school holiday to start n hopefully i cud plan my time better.

Anyway sharing a layout i did for Papier. I get to play with Webster Pages and like always i feel Wp work best with flowers. I use Prima with a few coming from the local shop.

For material lists kindly visit Papier blog, link on my side bar. I didn't get a chance for blog hop today, will visit u girls soon! Ciao..:)

4 comments:

Blossom inch said...

awesome layering ha...nice page indeed KA, va va voom i should say and nice pic too.

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

I really love this layout, Amelia!! Very beautiful feminine layout! Wonderful details as usual :D

Lynnda said...

BEAUTIFUL layout Ame... I love the photo of you too...cantik ahhh... hugs..xoxo

sandi said...

Wow! wow! wow! This is absolutely gorgeous! Everything about it yells beauty! Love, love, love this to bits!