Thursday, November 10, 2011

A day of celebration!

Years after years my birthday has always been family affair n i'm not complaining either. I like to keep it that way forever! Lol. We had a day out on Nov 7 as it was public holiday in Malaysia. My choosen destination is KLCC..well for a good reason! Hahaha.

Yes i demand a pressie from hubby..poor guy had to splurge for moi but i bet it was all worth it cos i nag less and the kids are happier??? Lol... Anyway i've had this vision of my special bag but due to the ott pricing i had to settle with the ones pictured here. My dream missy C wud have burst hubby's budget! Oowwhhh well there's always next time i hope.

Also i bump into my fav store..Sephora!!! I've secretly wish they wud set sail in Malaysia way back then but nevertheless they're here and i love em to bits!!!! Like a kid in candy store i still wish i had more time exploring and i think the ones at Bukit Bintang is much larger than KLCC.

I hardly spent time on my craft table, the only thing i managed to whip up is all dt projects. The house chores is taking so much of my time n it goes on n on..day in day out!!!! Oohhhh i miss my ol days of spending time crafting, browsing or watching telly!!! I hope this situation will not last..my mind n body can only take so much. Frankly i'm not built for these! It will take months n years of training n soul searching!!! I'm wishing for a lil miracle...let it be soon....

8 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Happy Birthday, glad you had fun.
Oh ya, I love sephora too, isn't that a super fun store!: )

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Hi dear!! Now I know that you must have loved those pressies hehe!! It's ok to take a break sometimes esp around your special day :) I will be busy this weekend and won't craft also. I'll look fwd to see your next artwork though. Till then, have a great Thursday and walk with style with your new LV eh! ;)

eynda said...

Sephora ada kat KLCC ye... dah lama tak ke KLCC :-D

Blossom inch said...

Happy Belated Birthday Kak Ame! again wishing you a lot of happiness, health, prosperity and many more birthdays to come. I like it that way, just a family affair and enjoy your gifts. Hope to see you soon. Hugs

Hannie C said...

Happy belated birthday!
Sure your craftiness will come back in no time.

Lynnda said...

Lovely picture of you AME.... Lucky Duck you eh!!! My hubby loves you dearly... forget miss C... the sneakpeek... is good enough eh... InshaAllah many many happy returns and good health... smart and healthy kiddos... and strong and loving hubby... Amin... big hugs..xoxo

Liza Yahya said...

Glad it's such a happy happy day for you : )

Lynnda said...

Sorry Ame... meant to say..MR Hubby ... not my hubby... paiseh ahh...sorry babe!!!...typo!!!
hugs...xoxo