Wednesday, November 30, 2011

CS 184



A while back this layout was posted over at Creative Scrappers Blog for CS184. Heart the sketch for this one and again i decided to go for bright colors and kids picture. I decided to change and play around with other style every 2 sketch. I have a totally different style for Dec.


Come and play with CS and take a peek at the amazing work from other designers. They really rock the sketch each time! Gotta make this a short post peeps. I'm totally exhausted today. So till next posting. Nite2..:)))



3 comments:

Liza Yahya said...

I could'nt help smiling while typing my comment .. Ha ha .. every element in this take is just perfect! The sketch is excellent, the photo is just adorable and the colour scheme ..what else can I say..super GORGEOUS Ame :)))

Blossom inch said...

awesome page and great colour combination, love the flags and the puzzles pieces...cute! is that from Sizzix dies?

Lynnda said...

Gorgeous... Fabulous and FUN layout... hugs..xoxo