Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Studio Calico May Kit

Another attempt of scrapping with the kids!!! Lol. I had my hands full n for this simple lo it took me 2 hours to complete!! Crazy! I knowwww....

Nevertheless i did managed to get one done!!! Yeeaaayyy to that! This is so unlike me! I'm counting days n hours till i get to play with my sc kit again. At d moment that's my easiest bet. Cut, paste, lotsa chipboard stickers! Hahaha. My mask n die cuts is collecting dust!!! Lol.

Even blogging gotta be super duper fast. Touch n go! So gotta go now! See ya when i see ya!!! Hahaha..:)))

9 comments:

curlyqmosaics said...

Very cute layout, love the green paper and the corrogated cardboard accents. :)

Lynnda said...

Ame... despite your rush!! I still rocked the LO!!... No sign of damage!! LOL... Don't you think its more fun and fullfilling as mom!! rushing ... but yet you did all by yourself.... Proud of you girlfriend... now you can "dump" the "maid"...whachathink??? lol... hugs..xoxo

Blossom inch said...

nice layout and perfectly mist...take it easy Kak Ame. I am sure you can handle all the chaos at home. I still remember the story you told us where Aliff said "thank you for cooking a delicious meals" to his grandmother...blessed. Take care and thanks for sharing!

Mazlina said...

yeahh la ame.. didnt look rushed at all.. 2 hours ok what.. great job!!!!! yes, you can do it.. :))

Svetlana Austin said...

lol! really very fast bloging :-))))
stunning LO though!

Nadhrah Maidin said...

You did wonders....handling kids and scrapping the same time! Good job super mama!

Sharm Nidyanandan said...

lovely layout Ame!! love the colour combo! ur doing good with those SC kits gurl!! :)

Jessy Christopher said...

Such a precious photo!! Love the white space :)

Lynnda said...

Nice layering... and neat too...love the white mist...awesome... hugs..xoxo