Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Sketchabilities Sketch #47


Hi all, i've got 3 layout posted today at Sketchabilities, Scrappin Studio and Papier. Hahaha. So i guess i need to post one entry per day. I'll start with sketchabilities. I did something fun with the sketch from karan. Seriously she has amazing sketch! I am always inspired no matter how bad my mojo was on that day and i am always happy with the end result.



For sketch 47 i played with lots of bright and happy colours. Some of the items used is from my Studio Calico kit check em out here. Please drop by at sketchablities to see more inspirations from the other designers and while ur there check out the design team call too. Yup it was a short term of 3 months however it was a great one!



Till my next posting, nite2 peeps.


8 comments:

Unknown said...

so so cute!!! adorable!!

Michelle McClure said...

I love this bright and fun interpretation of the sketch. I wish I had made it. I also agree, I can't believe the term is ending so quickly and a DT call is out already.

Lilie said...

Wowwwwwwwww! So cute!

curlyqmosaics said...

Super cute layout! I love the colors, the embellishments and all the details!

Jessy Christopher said...

I saw this at sketchabilities and I think it is a great layout. You definitely nail the design with the sketch!

Lynnda said...

So cute... too cute...stinkin cute... love the LO...neatly candy done...!!! How u babe??? hugs...xoxo

Blossom inch said...

this layout is so cute, love all the embellishments and it is nicely placed. What a precious pics of your DS. Thanks for sharing!

pysselpetra said...

its beautiful - I like how you play ith different patterns ♥