Saturday, September 18, 2010

Sketchabilities Sketch #27

:
I started my day slow..late night sleep and late waking hours! But still managed to find time to get one layout done for the day. Just to keep the flow n mojo goin. I did these for sketchabilities 2 days back. Fresh from landing i head back home, took a shower, put the children to sleep and head over to my scrapping table!! I just cant wait to get started on something and within 40 mins..tadaaa!!
:
:
Material used MM Love Struck pp, Dear Lizzy pp, MM Vintage Pearl Love Notes pp, Doilies, MS Puncher, MR Mists, MR Sheer Birds, AC Puffy Thickers, Le Plume Markers, Cardstock, Kaisercraft Die Cut.
:

1 comment:

somebody who needs to love herself said...

I like this layout of your son :) a whole lot! you are a scrapping machine Ame :)