Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Pink Elephant Challenge #27

:
Time for another layout update. I could do this all day...lol. For Challenge#27, the theme is 'Back To School'. I'm glad i had these photos of Alif n his classmate for Junior 1, 2010. It makes scrapping so much easier if u just had the right photos for the right occassion!
:
:
I used DCWV Mariposa Paper Pad, MM Panorama pp, Prima Packaging, Cardboard, Hambly ps, Webster Pages Storyteller Alpha, Bazill Chipboard Alpha, Prima Stamps, Versafine Ink, Glossy & Matte Accents, Distress Ink, Hero Arts Stamp, Adorn It Stickers and Ice Stickles.
:


4 comments:

SABRI said...

So cute!!!

Jennifer said...

What a GREAT layout!! Love all the fabulous details!! Thanks for playing along at TPE!! (=

Angela said...

WOW! love love love your LO! love the stamped "believe"! I love it when I know instantly what photo I want to use too!! Thanks for playing along at TPE this week!

Amelia Khalik said...

Ladies, thank u for taking time leaving a lovely comment...:)