Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Salam 'Syawal'

The muslim will be celebrating 'Eidul Fitri' in 3 days time. Most people are busy with their 'Raya Shopping' and preparation for the 'balik kampung'. Cant say the same bout me. I am less than excited this year. I bet i've said that more than once in my previous entry. Those who've been reading wud know why. I miss her (dear aunt) terribly, it's only been 48 days since she's gone. I never failed to remember her every single moment. So this 'syawal' will never be the same.

But in case i'm not able to blog again for the next few days i wud like to take this opportunity to wish my readers and blogger friends a meaningful 'Eidul Fitri'. May your days be filled with happiness with love ones. Drive carefully and take care.

'Selamat Hari Raya, Maaf Zahir & Batin'

1 comment:

Lynnda said...

Likewise my dear friend... take care and have blessed and joyous raya... stay strong as you always are.... send my hugs and kisses to your lovely kiddos...take care...xx