Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Salam 'Syawal'

The muslim will be celebrating 'Eidul Fitri' in 3 days time. Most people are busy with their 'Raya Shopping' and preparation for the 'balik kampung'. Cant say the same bout me. I am less than excited this year. I bet i've said that more than once in my previous entry. Those who've been reading wud know why. I miss her (dear aunt) terribly, it's only been 48 days since she's gone. I never failed to remember her every single moment. So this 'syawal' will never be the same.

But in case i'm not able to blog again for the next few days i wud like to take this opportunity to wish my readers and blogger friends a meaningful 'Eidul Fitri'. May your days be filled with happiness with love ones. Drive carefully and take care.

'Selamat Hari Raya, Maaf Zahir & Batin'

1 comment:

Lynnda Hosni said...

Likewise my dear friend... take care and have blessed and joyous raya... stay strong as you always are.... send my hugs and kisses to your lovely kiddos...take care...xx