Sunday, September 19, 2010

For Moi Scrapping Pleasure...

I had an awesome day!!! What cud be better than stopping over at my fav scrapbook store!! Hehehe. Yuppp..Papier, that is!! It was joy n pure bliss. I get to meet fellow scrapper friends for lunch and thanks Macy for d treat! We shall rotate next time around eehhh.

Do look out for their latest arrival and news about classes, crop party and in-store challenge. Also i was told they might start a coffee session with Rossa (Yup, the Slice Queen!) on certain mondays. Do check out their blog for more info.
:

I grab these yummy loot for my scrapping pleasure!! Hehehe...U want some? u fancy these?? Do drop by the store soon! It's selling like hot cakes! Serious..i'm not joking. :)

2 comments:

somebody who needs to love herself said...

bestnya!! I wanna shop! this wednesday nak serbu Papier lol

Amelia Khalik said...

Yam..best kan!!! hehehe :)