Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A Shoe n Hipstamatic

:
My story start when I was about to leave the house for Jazzercise and find my Adidas workout shoes missing!!! Imagine my frustration! Who wud want my worn sport shoes?? It’s totally absurd more so when my other good shoes are left untouch! Dumb, whoever he/she is!!!
:
:
So I had to drive to SACC mall to get a new pair. Mr Hubby said I shud get the one from New Balance Cross training. So I did and to make things better I even get the one in white n PINK!! Hahaha..i’m so loving my new Pair right now.

:

:

And last night hubby treat me to an itune application, anything under US$3!!! Hahaha..it’s fun to get a little treat once in a while and so I got this amazing photo app named ‘Hipstamatic’. It’s super cool, check out all the photos here. Don’t u think they look so vintage?? So go ahead guys..try it out!
:



No comments: