Friday, June 25, 2010

Scrap It With A Song Week#10 Riding Solo

:
Hey peeps, how's ur day? It been raining and gloomy here over at Shah Alam but my days are filled with activities up to this moment. I did a birthday card for mom n will reveal it tomorrow. So here's a layout for Scrap It With A Song Week #10. I'm loving circles right now..n i piled it up here..hehehe.
:
:
I used My Minds Eyes Pattern Paper, Cardstock, BG June Bug, MR Mists, Sassafrass Die Cut, Prima Bling, Prima Flowers and Prima Pebbles.
;

8 comments:

Christy said...

I soooo love this :) :) :)

Thanks for playing along this week at Scrap It With a Song :) :) :)

Lynnda said...

I love this LO.... so pretty...the mist the circle and the embellishment used too...of course the picture... you look gorgeous... lovely Amelia...xx

Angela Toucan said...

love the way you used the circles. thank you singing along with us at Scrap it with a Song this week

Amelia Khalik said...

Thank u ladies for leaving a comment. I appreciate it very much..:)

Lybeau, hi sis. Owwhhh that pic?? It was candid. I didnt even know Mr Hubby was snapping away behind a tree!!! hahaha..

Jess said...

Beautiful LO! Thanks for joining us at Scrap It With a Song!

TeenaBugg38 said...

I love the circles too!@ You did an awesome job putting this all together! thanks so much for playing along with us at scrap it with a song this week!

anazelia said...

I love that you play with us every week. Your work is amazing. Love the circles and that picture of you. Thanks for playing again with us.

Amelia Khalik said...

Thanks again ladies, Well u guys cant chase me away just yet!! lol. I'm having so much fun playing with scrap it with a song. As long as i'm able to scrap u'll be getting an entry every week!! Hehehe..:))