Monday, June 7, 2010

Mini Reunion MAS Batch 244B

:
I have not seen some of them in over 20 years. Suprisingly nothing much change except the figure!! These are my batch girl from MAS class of 1992. We finally got in touch with each other through FB but some of us r still uncontactable. As of today only 3 remain flying with the Airline.
:
:
Today meet up lasted more than 5 hours!!! There's so much to share, to gossip and to catch on old memories. It's one of the best moment in my life. Nothing much change attitude wise!! hahaha. We were still very happening, loud and full of laughter. I miss them so much without me realising it all these years. A friendship that is unique on it's own, fill with warmth and respect towards each other.
:
:
We planned for another meet up soon and hopefully next time we'll be able to gather more batch girls from the golden years!!! Hahahaha. I'm already so excited!!! Hopefully we'll see each other again..:)
:



No comments: