Wednesday, March 7, 2012

SC Kit Feb Layout


Tuesday and Thursday is my fav day in a week! I get to do Zumba n Jazzy and burn more calories. Love dancing..love having that adrenaline rush and yes i love my workout buddies too! They're so much fun! Anyway here's sharig 2 lo that i managed to do with Studio Calico Feb main kit. I still hoard one add on's n thinking i could play with it few days back..but nah..too much things going on.



I've already got my March kit and not sure when i'll be able to dig into it. lol. Yup i'm taking my own sweet time scrapping and i love the way it goes now. Giving myself ample of time to just create when n how i wish to do it. I'm taking a weeks break to hub's hometown in Kuching Sarawak n was thinking perhaps i should just pack my SC kit with me. Who knows i might get few hours scrapping or not! lol but yeah why not eehhh.




Time to go again. Thanks for leaving me much love...:)))


1 comment:

Naddy said...

Beautiful LOs Ame :) Love the layerings..