Tuesday, March 27, 2012

6'x6' Acrylic Deco


Happy Tuesday. Been a good day so far. I have Jazzy tonite and can't wait to get sweaty! woot woot..lol. Anyway i'd like to share a mini deco i did for Papier. The base is from Acrylic block from local signage shop. 


I prep the block by using gesso and then i lay down all my embellishment before i splash on some paint and mists. I am so into mixed media and making a mess everyday! lol. The worst part is cleaning up! Hahaha. I hope you like this piece that i created on a last minute before posting! lol.


Thanks for dropping by. Muuahhhh! :)))



4 comments:

Naddy said...

beautiful :)

Blossom inch said...

awesome art piece!

Lynnda said...

Yup .. agree with Naddy... Simply beautiful... I love the color especially!!! TFS ~ Hugs...xoxo

sandi said...

Wow! This is just stunning!