Thursday, September 8, 2011

SIL August Challenge



Hey everyone. Finally I'M able to scrap! I did my first page after a long break today. Will share with u girls soon but today i've got a layout done a mth ago for SIL. For info of the challenge kindly visit Scrap It Lah


I'm feeling so much better and yeah cant wait to do routine. You know the usual scrap, meet up's and chillin with my buddies. I wanted to do em all soon but Mr Hubby insist on me taking things slow. I understand his concern knowing how crazy i can get with things. So yeah..going on my own pace and don't worry peeps i wont stretch myself too much.


I'll be back tomorrow with more updates. Till then take care! :)))


7 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Beautiful layout with gorgeous colors and details, it is good to be back here to catch up with your lovely creation again!

Noor Nahdi said...

Full of gorgeousness!!!! TFS :)

Blossom inch said...

Oh my love the background totally, what an awesome work of art and beautiful page altogether.

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Hi babe, so stunning!! Wonderful background, beautiful details and I love that fuschia color. Hope you are doing well so far :)

Lynnda said...

This layout is THEE Gorgeous... and am happy to see you back... YAY for that... but like DH said... please take it easy..... dont be harsh on yourself.... hugs...xoxo

Jessy Christopher said...

WOW... that background is amazing!

Ella Swan said...

Fantastic layout!!! Yay for Scrap it Lah!!!