Friday, September 30, 2011

Mini Album for Scrappin Studio


Hey peeps. I'm back with my promise of sharing a Mini Album with u today! Pls note this entry is photo loaded! U know how i can go nuts just snapping away. Perhaps i should start photography as a hobby next! Hahaha. Anyway for more info about this mini kindly go here






I've pack my scrapping bags early, just making sure i did not left out anything. It's a very important day tmrw. It's not often i get to have so much fun! Well i am anticipating a great day! Plan to hit the bed early too. I'm not a morning person and i hate to be sleepy and grumpy. Can u feel my excitement??? Hahaha..of course u do cos i've been talking about it since yesterday right??? lol






Okay enough of that. It's been a good day too. Mr mojo says hello today and i created 2 layouts!!! U heard me right! 2 favorites of mine!!! Cant wait to share it with u girls here. But it has to wait a day or two. So i better go now. I'll see u soon...:)))





3 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is such a sweet mini album, I enjoy every single page and every little details, thanks for sharing!

Blossom inch said...

OH WOOOOWWW! what a lovely family album Kak Ame, truly love the simplicity of this album, precious pics and just awesome. Thanks for sharing!

Lynnda said...

Wow... this another gorgeous mini from you !!! Totally awesome... love all the embellishments used and those lovely photos too... you rocked Girlfriend... hugs...xoxo