Friday, May 21, 2010

Rambling n Groovie Covers May Challenge

:
Hi peeps. I took my daughter to her Gymboree class today. Have u guys heard about Gymboree? It's a play school programme for babies n toddler. I've done an entry about it before and i swear it works wonders to boost my kids confidence and social skill. Both of my children are extremely timid and it helps to overcome their shyness and insecurity dealing with other children.

:
After class i wud as usual visit the local craft shop and then to lunch. I was trying to curb my spending habit on craft items but i failed terribly. I wish someone wud give me tips on how to do that!!! if there's any. I wud love to know how much is okay to spend on crafting on a monthly basis? I'm feeling that i'm such a big spender when it comes to that. S.O.S needed!!!
:
:
Anyway i did this lo for Groovie Cover Challenge, i know..it seems like i cant tear myself from using flowers again n again!! Nothing else excite me. The moment i put on the papers, next i will grab my Prima flowers!! I have mountains of other embellishment but it all seems darn boring to use!! hahaha. Okay perhaps i have to be more flexible n try a different style next time.
:


No comments: