Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Creative Scrapper Sketch #104

:

Hello peeps. How was ur day so far? same old, same old for me. What's new in my household..hhmmm nothing much. It's pretty much routine, picking up alif from school n scrapping!!
:
:
I did a little shopping yesterday and Bo Bunny Mama Razzi collection is to die for!!! well at least to me!! Yeah we're a little outdated in getting the latest collection as the local craft shop takes a little while to ship in items from the states, so yeah we just have to scrap and make do with what we can get our hand on. Some i know opted to shop online, perhaps i wud consider doing that in the future but for the mean time i am still drooling over my latest purchase, hehehe.
:
:
Almost forgot what this entry is for..anyway this is my take for Creative Scrapper. I used  Crate Paper, Theresa Collins Sports Collection, Hamly Print Screen, Hot Off d Press Vintage Papers, Dear Lizzy, MM Lg Dot Flowers, Aurora Epoxy Stickers, MM Boy Primary Epoxy Shapes, Buttons.
:



2 comments:

The Nostalgic Scrapper said...

definitely unique and fun...

Suzanne said...

Great take on the sketch - love all the circles and buttons and how you did the title.