Thursday, October 11, 2012

Crafty corner Sept 2012

Hey peeps. Aarrggghhh been a busy bee this week. Sharing with u some of crafty projects for the past few weeks. I did more crafting lately but after upgrading my phone some of the photos went missing. Anyhow hope i can steal some time to capture the project photos again!

Next weeks gonna be a mad week too! With Papier members day on friday and Jaz Lee class on saturday i need to squeeze a bday party, Alif n Allys concert on sat n sunday too. Not sure how i can managed that! Well..

Anyway here's a photo of 2 altered book that belong to Yuzz n Liza. I hope they like what i did with the pages. Lastly my own altered book page, gonna do few more this week. So okay, have a great weekend n take care!

5 comments:

Lynnda said...

I love all those that you have created.... they are absolute STUNNING no doubt!.... I hope you'll manage some how or rather...good luck Sis!!!.... hugs...xoxo

Blossom inch said...

great pages altered by you and many many thanks for altering my book, can't wait to see and let us have your book so that we can alter. I am impress with your lady with hat and your two pages are just "ma ma mia". Bring the book during Jaz's class and see you soon. xx

sandi said...

Love these! Such eye-catchers!

Ella Swan said...

You girls have done a fabulous job!! You are getting very crafty again :)))

Ella Swan said...

Great pages Ladies!! Especially love yours Amelia!