Friday, June 8, 2012

June 2012 Mini Album


It's nearly impossible to scrap with the current heat here in Malaysia! Seriously, i sweat buckets even with the aircond on full blast. I can only concentrate for a while before i lost momentum.. Aaahhh i hope it gets better soon. 





Here's a mini that i created recently. Nothing particular in mind. Just something that i did to blow off steam! lol. I've got another one coming soon. Still WIP. I'm working out like mad. I want to lose the baby fats before July and maintain my weight from then on. Also my house renovation will take at least another 2 weeks before completion. 




Been busy and will come back full blast blogging once things settle. Maybe took up a Dt post come July? Who knows. I might have a change of hearts. Till then take care friends. Thanks for leaving me much love. :))))



2 comments:

sandi said...

Wow! This is just absolutely gorgeous! Love all the little detail...such pretty pages!

Lynnda said...

Babe... you are already so slim... theres nothing to lose there!!!

Ahhh bummer for the heat eh... I've been there... totally understood!!!...


And I love your mini to bits... BEAUTIFUL... and love the embellishments and pp used....

Enjoy your Sunday... go for a skinny dip...that will cool you off a bit... hugs...xoxo