Saturday, June 2, 2012

GDT Create

Happy weekend peeps. A busy day for moi. Took the kids out for outing at the newly open Setia Eco Mall. That place is amazing! I love the line up of shops there, all my fav's brand! Will pay a second visit soon without the kids! lol. It's impossible to shop with them. So it's just gonna be me.

Anyway a while back i was invited to guess design for create. Here's my challenge for June:

3 things to include in your layout

1.Masking
2. Numbers (Can be Stickers, Rub On's, Stamps etc)
3. Tags

and here's my layout.





Come and join my challenge for this month. Pls visit Create blog for more inspirations from their Dt's. Take care everyone and tq for leaving me sweet comments. :))))

3 comments:

sandi said...

Wow! This is fabulous! Love all the bits and pieces!

Lynnda said...

Hey Sista!!! ...gorgeous layout... love the layering... the masking background..and embellies...great to see you back creating... hugs...xoxo

Blossom inch said...

beautiful page AK, great masking awesome work and gorgeous pic of you. Glad you are back in full swing. Hope to meet you soon.