Wednesday, April 6, 2011

TV3 Sarapan Programme Shoot@Papier


Today we had a Tv shoot at Papier for the local Sarapan programme that aired on TV3 every sunday at 8 am. The shoot starts at 2pm and basically they covered about the store and a basic scrapbook class conducted by moi. Hehehe..lol. Yup i was teaching the host which by the way is a guy the basic to construct a page. Due to time limitation i didnt talk about the usual stuff i wud tell my students.




Kinda weird for me cos i'm usually a chatty person in class, so not so much talk today..heh. Anyway i think it was a fast session cos they need the host to complete his page asap in order to wrap the shooting. So mostly speed..speed..speed..



Anyway, here's a few snapshot that managed to be captured with my iphone. For the local scrapbookers n friends, do look out for this edition which will be aired on the 1st of May. I'll be back with more posting tomorrow..nite2.




7 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Looks like fun over there!!!!

Lynnda said...

WOW... what a blast... perhaps I can watch thru youtube... would really love to see you conducting class...Awesome Ame... Well done my dear... TFS this...hugs..xoxo

Jessy Christopher said...

I am sure you look good on TV & yeah congrats on ur tv shoot :)

FY said...

what a lovely evening for us! xoxo

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Oh wow great!! That must be an awesome experience ;) I hope I would have the time to watch it on tv on errr public holiday. Thanks for sharing this, Amelia! :D

Mazlina said...

wahhhh glamaer la u!!!!! post the video will ya? mana dapat tv3 kat sini.. hehe

Sharm Nidyanandan said...

woot woot!! Cikgu Ame on Tv!! looks like it was tonnes of fun! :)