Monday, April 9, 2012

Monday Layout


Oohhh let me see..does this blog belong to me? lol...seems i'm losing my mojo each week. The posting is getting lesser and so does the scrapping. It's impossible to even get a decent layout from me. Yes i'm being extremely lazy! Anyway i managed to do a last minute layout for Papier. 


All i did is grab a plain cardstock, lots of fussy cut from Simple Stories 6x6 paper pad and then i add embellishment from Prima and Making Memories Metal Label. TH tissue tape on the top n bottom. I'm done in 40 mins! 


Aaahhh i'm also way behind my Project Life. I'm wondering how to tackle this lazy phase? Perhaps it would be better to scrap with friends over coffee? Anyone? Let me know if anyone interested, then we can jammed up at Papier and have a good scrapping session together. No pressure, just bring in whatever project that you like to do, atc, altered canvas/items, layout...anything! Just let me know and i'll arranged something soon. :)))




6 comments:

Mazlina said...

Doesnt look like you are losing your mojo at all, dear!!! LOVE this layout.. the empty white space works really well in this one.. :)

Lynnda said...

You know what... I kinda miss have you here!!! But oh well... I supposed everyone has to pass that stage "lazy"... This layout is simply lovely!!!... hugs...xoxo

sandi said...

Gorgeous, simply gorgeous!

Ella Swan said...

No matter how often there is something up here it is always beautiful! You have a really great eye for putting things together!!

Blossom inch said...

haven't been here for quite a while and I hope you are fine KA. Another beautiful page and I totally agree with Helen. Great page and Happy Crafting. See you soon!

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Hehe I lost my mojo too few weeks before.. but this LO is really beautiful, Amelia! I love the colors and your fussy cutting :)