Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Project Life 2012 Pt1


This is my first year doing Project Life. I must say i struggle for the first few weeks. First, there's plenty of photo to print second, i'm terrible with journalling! At time i don't even know how to describe a certain picture or moment n i had to pause and leave a blank space for a day or two. Still at this moment i tried to at least write a simple story about my days.




Nevertheless i find that Project Life brings out more than i could imagine. I feel connected to my everyday life and i'm alert at things that's happening around me. I mentally take note of my surrounding and i guess that makes me appreciate life more rather than feeling monotonous about my days i know i have a better perspective and vision of my time. Sharing it here with you girls is somewhat special. Some of the photo's are very sentimental to me and to put it up here for viewing took a lot of courage! I'm shy to even share my album with my family! lol. 




I'm loving every single moment of my Project Life and i hope i could cope in months to come. Slow and steady i'll make it work out somehow. Thanks to all the crafter's out there who's been a source of inspirations. I surf a lot to find out about PL and there's too many amazing blogs and scrappers who's into it. I'm going to complete my Jan PL tonight till then take care peeps...:)



5 comments:

Lynnda said...

These are simply beautiful mix of memories!!! YOu rocked it Beb!!!... Hugs..xoxo

PastelDaisies said...

Hey Amelia, this looks great. Love it.

sandi said...

Wow! These pages look fantastic! Love the mix.

Blossom inch said...

PL make me more busy and these pages are so precious KA, documenting the everyday events and memories...sweet!

Ella Swan said...

Your project Life looks really great! I hope you manage to keep it up!!